Cottage des Hortensias
The Cottage des Hortensias is self-catering accommodation located near the château. What was once the concierge’s house has been transformed into a 3-bedroom, 2-bath house that sleeps seven people. Spacious (130 sq. m. or 1400 sq. ft.) and bright, it features a private courtyard on the front side of the cottage and a small hedge-lined yard in the back.
Most of the ground floor is occupied by the main room, which features a sitting area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen comes with a refrigerator-freezer, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster and coffee maker. Cookware, serving dishes and utensils are also provided. The dining area includes a table, cutlery and tableware for seven people.
There is also a bedroom and full bathroom (shower). There is a washing machine and dryer in the bathroom.
There are two bedrooms. Off the right side of landing is a large bedroom with 3 single beds, ideal for children. There is a large walk in closet.
To the left is the master bedroom with queen bed. At the end of the hallway is large bathroom (shower) with two doors. One door connects with the master bedroom, while the other provides access from the hallway.
- Central heating
- Free high-speed wireless internet.
- Washer and dryer.
- A hairdryer in each bathroom.
- The gardens and grounds are at your disposal.
- Private, outdoor parking.
- Two supermarkets less than 10 minutes away.
- The nearest train station is 10 minutes away. Parking costs €1.50 for the day. It’s a 40 minute train ride into Paris (Montparnasse); 25 minutes to Versailles.