Cottage du Potager
Fifty meters from the château, at the bottom of the back garden, sits the Cottage du Potager. This 125 sq. m. (1375 sq. ft.) self-catering accommodation used to be the gameskeeper’s house. It sleeps six and features two en suite studio bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs you’ll find a living room, kitchen and dining room. It also has a large private garden and a laundry room.
Dining room and kitchen
The first thing you will see when you enter the cottage is the fully fitted kitchen. It comes with a refrigerator-freezer, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster and coffee maker. Cookware, serving dishes and utensils are also provided. Off to the left of the kitchen is the large dining room. There is a table, cutlery and tableware for six people.
The downstairs living room is decorated in bright yellow tones and toile de Jouy fabrics. There is a full bathroom off the hallway leading to the living room.
At the top of the stairs are two bedroom suites. Each is comprised of a bedroom, sitting area and private bathroom (shower).
There is a queen bed in the bedroom and the sofa in the sitting area can be converted into a single bed.
- Central heating
- Free high-speed wireless internet.
- Washer and dryer.
- A hairdryer in each bathroom.
- The gardens and grounds are at your disposal.
- Private, outdoor parking.
- Two supermarkets less than 10 minutes away.
- The nearest train station is 10 minutes away. Parking costs €1.50 for the day. It’s a 40-minute train ride into Paris (Montparnasse); 25 minutes to Versailles.